Competitively Priced Garden Design In Liverpool
Designing a garden by yourself is time consuming, and hard to get right. Why? It’s because there are so many elements for you to consider! For example, how much of your garden is going to be plants? How much paved? Don’t forget, if you don’t like the results it won’t be cheaply fixed.
Find that perfect balance by hiring our garden design team in Liverpool. For your convenience we keep ourselves reachable round-the-clock – contact us now over the phone or online. Next, arrange a visit from a specialist. This appointment is without obligation. You’ll be able to discuss your project in detail. Then, you’ll receive an accurate quote within three working days.
Create A Great Green Space
Do you need?
- Authentic workmanship – you’ll get real results. You won’t be charged for the time we spend labouring. You’ll only pay for the amount of work completed
- Individualised maintenance tips – how are you going to keep your new garden in shape? Feel free to ask our team for advice at any point during your service
- An arsenal of high end gardening tools – this is specialised safety equipment. Suitable for all types of tasks including weed membrane installation and more
- Help with green waste – you can request a rubbish removal estimate after your job’s concluded. Pay extra to get it all taken away
- Unstoppable services – weather will never affect your job. Hectic work schedules won’t either. Weekend and Bank Holidays slots are both available
...then hire us today!
Let Our Garden Designers in Liverpool Help
Can I assist?
There are two simple requirements you must follow. First, please ensure we've got access to your garden. A side gate is preferred. Second, meet us on-site so the details of your service can be confirmed. If you can’t be present you'll need to have given us clear instructions beforehand.
What specifically can you do for me?
Levelling. Gravelling. Planting. Fencing. Decking. To name but a few of the tasks we can carry out for you.
How will you do it?
Different chores require separate methods. Let’s use the process of laying turf as an example. Firstly, all existing vegetation in your garden must be removed. Secondly, the green waste created will be disposed of. Thirdly, the ground will be levelled. Fourthly, a new top soil will be introduced. Finally, the turf will be laid down. You’ll then given a maintenance plan to make sure your brand new turf is cared for correctly.
Safety Tools Mean No Risk
Any garden transformations performed in Liverpool need the skilled, steady hands of reliable professionals – us. Take note, you’ll be completely protected throughout the duration of your service. Every single member of our team has been fully insured. In addition, a combination of special landscaping training and industrial standard equipment guarantees quality.Call Gardening Services Liverpool